A new federal fiscal year is almost here. Now is a great time for your business to gear up to sell to the federal government.
This workshop will provide a start to finish solution to get you going... If you are new or would like to train employees, or need a refresher, this session will provide information on:
- Registrations and Certifications - Yes, there is a difference.
- Marketing and Bid Matching - Free bidding service to PTAC clients.
- Contracting and Bidding - Contact types and parts, and how to be competitive.
Date: Thursday, September 20 2018
Time: 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Register: Click here to register!
Location: International Arrivals Hall |Rochester International Airport | 1200 Brooks Ave, Rochester, NY 14624
No fee to attend. Free parking!
- Virginia Smith, Branch Manager, SBA Rochester
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, MCFL PTAC Program Director
- Matthew Burrell, MCFL PTAC Procurement Counselor
Questions: Anna Vulaj (585)753-2017 email@example.com or Matthew Burrell (585)753-2015 firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced registration is required!