Open to ALL Businesses! 2017 Buyer's Guide
MCFL PTAC is pleased to expand its partnership for the matchmaker, to include Valor Day and Veterans Job Expo!
Open to ALL Businesses!
Schedule of Day's Events:
- 7 AM - Registration/Check-in for Business Expo & Matchmaker
- 8 AM– 11:40AM – Business Expo & Matchmaker
- 9 AM – 5 PM Valor Day (Free Legal Advice and Claims/Eligibility Services for Veterans)
- 12 PM – 1:30PM: Veterans Business Council Awards Luncheon
- 2 PM – 5PM: Veterans Outreach Center: Career Expo & Job Fair
- 2 PM – 5PM: Doing Business with Defense Logistics Agency Workshop presented by DLA Land & Maritime
Small Business | Matchmaker/Expo Attendee | Veterans Awards Luncheon: Click here to Register
Prime Contractors and Government Agencies are looking for you! Matchmaker appointment slots, expo tables and lunch tickets are limited. Register Today!
Attendee: $65 (Includes lunch)
Exhibitor Booth: $350 (includes 2 attendees and lunch for 2)
Premium Exhibitor Booth (Corner): $650
For additional information or reserve your booth contact PTAC below.
Doing Business with Defense Logistics Agency Workshop: Click here to register!
DLA Land and Maritime is seeking manufacturers. This is a great opportunity to learn and discuss DLA L&M small business purchasing trends and know how.
Defense Logistics Agency is DoD’s largest logistics combat support agency. DLA’s mission is to provide best value integrated logistics solutions to America’s Armed forces and other designated customers in peace and in war, around the clock, around the world. Workshop topics include: Doing Business with DLA, DIBBS Solicitations, and DIBBS Quoting.
Government Agencies and Prime Contractors please contact the Monroe County Finger Lakes PTAC for registration.
|Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons
PTAC Program Director
PTAC Procurement Counselor
- The Matchmaker, Luncheon and Expo are open to all businesses.
- Christa Construction
- City of Rochester Purchasing
- County of Monroe Purchasing
- CUBRC Inc.
- DGA Builders. LLC
- DoD Defense Logistics Agency - Land and Maritime
- DiMarco Constructors LLC
- Elbit Systems of America
- Fuji Medical Systems
- GE Global Research
- Harris Corporation, Communication Systems
- Harris Corporation, Space & Intelligence Systems
- L3 Technologies
- LECESSE Construction Services
- LeChase Construction Services, LLC
- Lockheed Martin
- McCann Worldgroup
- Monroe Community College
- Moog Inc.
- NYS Office of General Services - Design & Construction
- Pelican Products Inc.
- Rochester City Schools Modernization Program/Savin Engineering
- Rochester-Genesee Regional Transportation Authority
- Rolls-Royce Marine North America Inc.
- Seagate Alliance/RRHA
- Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A, INC.
- US Air Force - 914th Airlift WIng
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers- Buffalo District
- University of Rochester
- Ultralife Corporation
- Ultra Electronics/Flightline Systems Division
- Welch Allyn Inc.
- Veteran Specific Services
LawNy and the Monroe County Bar Association and the Volunteer Legal Service Project will host an all-day Valor Day Legal Fair. The Monroe County Veterans Service Agency will be available to provide information about veterans benefits and services throughout the day, as well as to file claims on site for issues such as service connected disability, non-service connected pension, education benefits, and more.
- Veterans: Free (Advanced signup not required)
- Community partners: For space availability contact:
Michelle Hertel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans Outreach Center Job Fair & Expo:
The event is free to veterans, active duty military personnel, National Guard, Reservists and military spouses. 70 employers and training facilities will be participating and will be focusing on opportunities in the following industries: Advanced Manufacturing, Healthcare, Information Technology, Warehousing, Transportation, Security, Food Service & more. All job seekers are expected to come dressed for success, have plenty of resumes on hand and have either a DD2-14 or Veteran/Military ID for identification.
- Veteran job seekers: Free
- Employers: $135
Employers for additional information or reserve your booth contact:
Nancy Strong, Veteran’s Outreach Center
|Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons