FBI Cyber Task Force
- In this session, the FBI will discuss current threats to large and small businesses.
- iV4 will review the general cybersecurity landscape, current and upcoming threats to protected data and the needed controls surrounding compliance with DFARS 252.204-7012: Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident Reporting.
Did you know?
- DoD Compliance D-Day is December 31, 2017
- Cyber Security Rules are applicable to all acquisitions (even below the simplified acquisition threshold).
- Cyber Security Rules apply to any covered contractor information system, i.e., systems that are owned or operated by a contractor that process, store, or transmit “Federal contract information.”
- Cyber Security Rules apply to subcontractors at all tiers in which the subcontractor may have Federal contract information residing in or transmitting through its information system.
Date: Thursday, September 21, 2017
NEW Time: 1:30 p.m. Registration
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: International Arrivals Hall, Greater Rochester International Airport, 1200 Brooks Ave, Rochester, NY 14624
Cost: No Fee to Attend
Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, PTAC Program Director (585)753-2017 or Matthew Burrell, PTAC Procurement Counselor (585)753-2015