If you plan to attend the PTAC Matchmaker held on Oct 30th, in conjunction with the VBC Expo and Veterans Awards Luncheon, join us for government contracting insights to help maximize your business expectations.
What you will learn
- Optimize or create a government capability statement
- Agency/Prime Contractor expectations review
Who should attend
- Existing businesses
- Live Hands on Government Capability Statement Content Development & Review
- Bring in your existing capabilities statements
- Don't have one? No problem. Click here to download a sample.
- Matchmaker Preparation
Register: Click here to register! This event is free to attend, but advanced registration is requested. Seating is limited.
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Time: Registration/Networking @ 1:00pm
1:30 P.M.. to 3:30 P.M..
Location: City Place Room 3134 - 3rd Floor
50 W Main St, Rochester NY 14614
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, MCFL PTAC Program Director
- (585) 753-2017 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Burrell, MCFL PTAC Procurement Counselor
- (585) 753-2015 | email@example.com