- This event has passed.
How to Do Business with the Department of the Navy (DON)
June 17, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
June 17, 2021
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
No Fee to attend, but registration is required.
In conjunction with the Buffalo, NY, Navy Week 2021 Celebration (June 14-20), the Department of Navy (DON) Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) is offering a virtual workshop geared toward educating small businesses on how to compete for opportunities to support our local Sailors and Marines.
Join us at this free event to learn more about the following topics:
- An overview of the Department of the Navy Office of Small Business Programs’ Achievements and Goals
- Navy and Marine Corps Buying Commands and contact information for Small Business Professionals
- The DON OSBP Mentor Protégé Program
- Upcoming contracting opportunities
- How to prepare for the procurement process
- Resources and assistance to help small businesses
Workshop speakers will be Small Business Professionals from the Department of the Navy Buying Commands and will be available for Q&A.
Sponsored by the following PTACs: