- This event has passed.
Virtual: 2021 Defense Forum with U.S. Congressman Joseph Morelle & Monroe County Executive Adam Bello
October 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
U.S. Congressman Joseph Morelle and Monroe County Executive Adam Bello Invite you to attend:
2021 Defense Forum
Hear from Government Agencies and Primes – This event is virtual.
Rep. Joe Morelle currently serves as a member of the House Committee on Rules, the House Committee on Budget, the House Committee on Armed Services, and the House Committee on Education and Labor. He is also co-founder of the Optics and Photonics Caucus, and serves on numerous other committees and caucuses.
DATE/ TIME: Monday, October 18, 2021 @ 9:00 AM- 1:00 PM
- 9:00 am Introductory Remarks: U.S. Congressman Morelle and County Executive Bello
- 9:30 am Best Practices/How to do Business With Forum featuring Government Agencies and Primes
- Air Force Research Labs – Rome, NY
- Department of the Navy, OSBP – HQ
- Defense Logistics Agency – Land and Maritime
- Army Mission & Installation Contracting Command – Fort Drum
- Tobyhanna Army Depot
- NASA – John C. Stennis Space Center
- GE Global Research
- L3Harris – Space and Airborne Systems
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Buffalo District
- 12:30 pm Q & A
- 1:00 pm Adjourn
No fee to attend –registration required. You will receive webinar link prior to event.
Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, MCFL PTAC Program Director, email@example.com, (585)753-2017